Wonderful Juicing Tips by Juicer and reviews.com
Drinking vegetables, fruits, or mixed juice is a healthy habit. In fact, many nutritionists suggest drinking juice due to several health benefits. While drinking juice is healthy, it can potentially be dangerous too if precautions are not taken.
Juicers and recipes.com provides you with some wonderful juicing tips that will make your juicing habits fruitful and nothing else. Here are those juicing tips by juicer reviews:
- Get produces ready but not too early: What many people do is they peel/cut produces many hours before actually extracting the juice out of them. For instance, you need juice for breakfast but you ready the produces the night before. Never do this, if you can manage the time for cutting/peeling produces just before you want to extract juice. Keeping produces ready many hours before will reduce the nutritional value as oxidization begins after fruits/vegetables are peeled or cut.
- Wash produces: Juicer reviews suggests you to wash produces before you extract juice from them. Washing is a must because vegetables and fruits that you buy from the market may have pesticides on them, dust on them, etc. Even if you are buying organic produces wash them to ensure healthy juicing.
- Drink it fresh: One of the most important tips among other juicing tips given by juicer reviews is to drink the juice fresh. Yes, you must drink juices fresh and if possible drink within half an hour or even earlier. The longer you store the juice, the less nutrition you will get. Moreover, the colour of the juice will start changing due to oxidization.
- Do not store in plastic containers: What many people do to save time is they extract juice and store it in plastic containers to serve later. Saving time is good but playing with your health is not. Storing juice in plastic containers may be harmful because plastic leaks chemicals, which are not good for health. Moreover, if the juice is stored for more than 24 hours then its nutritional values will be lost and hence, drinking juice will not give much benefit. Yeah, it may even happen that your stomach gets upset after drinking that juice. Always store juice in glass containers but drink it as early as possible while the maximum storage time is 24 hours.
- Do not mix many produces: In fact, this tip of juicers and reviews is for those who are conscious to taste. Mixing many produces may lead into bad flavor and hence, it is suggested to mix less produces. However, it is suggested to mix fruit or vegetable that you like less. The benefit of doing this is that your body will start getting used to that produce while you will not be feeling anything bad. For additional flavour, you can add seasoning like sea salt, black pepper, roasted and crushed cumin seeds, etc.
- Do not add additional sugar: This tip is for those who love to drink juice but are not allowed to take extra sugar. Juice contains natural sugar, fructose; hence, there is no need to add extra sugar especially when you are advised to take less sugar.
These are some nice and must to consider juicing tips by juicer & reviews.com. The site provides you with a lot more apart from juicing tips. You will get juicer reviews, juicer recipes, etc. Click here for more information about juicerandrecipes.com