Everything that must be known about Immunity and immune system
During the days when weather changes occur, you might have seen people complaining about fever, cold, and infection. Most of the people are infected with these diseases as soon as some changes in weather occur. And when they see the doctor with an hope to seek permanent cure to these problems on weather changes, they are told about improving immunity.
Here, in this post, we tell you almost everything about immunity, types of immunity, and immune system. We will not go in depth but tell you everything about immunity, types of immunity, and immune system in brief.
What is immunity?
We can define immunity as the capability of our body to remain uninfected by diseases or infections that attack it. It is the protection of our body against infections during frequent weather changes, against pathogens, and other harmful bacteria.
Person with good immunity never fall ill easily. Yoga and early morning help building strong immune system.
Different Types of Immunity
Immunity is of two types:
- Inante or non-specific immunity: This immunity is already present in the body, which protects us from harmful pathogens. It is the first line of defense in our body that protects us from basic protection against infection. This immunity is for the time being, as it cannot recognize the infection or germs, so this cannot be considered as long-term immunity.
- Acquired Immunity: This immunity develops in our body when it comes in contact to harmful germs or infection.
How does immune system works?
The basic protection to our body is protected by Inate immunity and after that Acquired immunity starts working. When body comes in contact to harmful pathogens or infection, Acquired immunity gets active and starts creating special cells called antibodies that help killing harmful germs making you ill.
These antibodies have the capability to remember germs due to which they help you protect from same germs in future too. This is all about immunity, types of immunity, and immune system. Let us tell you how to build strong immune system.
Strong immune system can be build with exercises, yoga, and healthy diet. Healthy yoga, exercise, or morning walk increases the flow of oxygen in body cells, which helps immune system to be activated. When our immune system will be active then only our body can fight against germs. Along with yoga, exercise, and morning walk, you must take healthy diet.
Top 6 Health Solutions to Everyone - Have a Look!
- Quit Smoking Quickly And Easily, Without Cravings Or Willpower! Click Here for MOre Information!
- Natural Stress Relief Meditation. A Simple Remedy Against Stress And Anxiety. Scientifically Validated. Click Here for MOre Information!
- Green Tea - Lose Weight, Cure & Prevent Many Diseases!! Click Here for More Information!
- High Blood Pressure? Discover How To Lower Blood Pressure Naturally Click Here for More Information!
- Cure Your Heartburn. All Natural Cure For Heartburn, Reflux, Or Gerd That Really Works. Click Here for More Information!
- Extreme Weight Loss Secrets - Lose 20 Pounds In 3 Weeks With Our Step By Step Action Plan Click Here for More Information!