Are Google AdSense and Google AdWords Two Faces of a Coin?
You might have got an idea about what we are going to discuss in this article. Yes, herein the article, we tell you how Google AdSense and Google AdWords are two faces of a coin. Both, the Google AdWords and Google AdSense are a part of ad program developed by Google to help people promote their products and services on Internet and help website owners to make money online. Let us first give an overview of these ad programs before moving ahead:
- Google AdWords: This is basically meant for advertisers i.e. the business owners who want to promote their products and services online. Using this program, advertisers select a set of keywords, links, and images that Google places on millions of websites using Google AdSense. For promoting products and services, Google charges the advertisers but pays to publishers (website owners).
- Google AdSense: This is meant for website owners who want to make money from website. Many of the website owners seek different ways to earn money online and in this, Google helps them by allowing them to setup an AdSense account with it. Once the AdSense account is set, website owner is allowed to place AdSense code to the website pages where he wants to displays the ads. When any of the website visitors will click the ads, the website owner will be paid by the search engine giant – Google.
Let us come back to the point “Are Google AdSense and Google AdWords Two Faces of a Coin?” And the answer to the question is yes, they are. After reading the basic description about these programs, you might have understood that how they are the two faces of a coin that cannot be separated.
Advertisers want a way to promote their products and services online and Google AdWords is the best option for them to reach millions of the internet users. But, AdWords is just the one half because just selecting the links, keywords, and images will not promote products and services.
You need space for them where Internet users can view them. That space is provided by Google AdSense by allowing website owners to display ads on their websites and earn money. In other words, without Google AdSense, ads cannot be displayed online and without Google AdWords, advertises cannot display ads on others websites for products promotion.
Hope, you might have come to know why I have been saying that Google AdWords and Google AdSense are two faces of a coin that cannot be separated.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- iMessage Not Working on iPhone? The Fix! - December 13, 2018
- Hubspot API – Advantages, Challenges, and Examples - November 29, 2018
- 5 SEO Practices Guaranteed To Boost E-Commerce Sales - October 27, 2018