How to Convert Doc to PDF Online?
Converting doc to pdf is quite an easy task. But it is not possible to do without using a file converter. This article helps you to know the process to convert doc to pdf online and without spending even a single penny. However, you need an access to the Internet because you will have to upload document to the internet and download pdf files.
This article will give you answers to the questions like “How to convert doc to pdf online.
Answer to the question is Google Docs – your free file converter. You just need to execute the following steps for converting word files to portable document format:
1. Start your computer system.
2. Launch the web browser installed on your computer system. Supported web browsers are Internet Explorer (7 and later), Google Chrome (all versions), and Mozilla Firefox (3.0 and later).
3. Logon to docs.google.com using your Gmail Account ID and password. As soon as you logon to Google Docs, you will get an interface to upload and share documents online.
4. Click the Upload button. The “Upload Files” page appears.
5. Click the Select Files to Upload link. The “”File Upload”” dialog box appears.
6. Select the documents that you want to convert into portable document format and click the Open button. Selected files will be listed in the “Upload Files” page.
7. Click the Start Upload button. Google Docs application starts uploading files in the cabinet designated to you.
8. Click the Back to Google Docs link.
9. Now, select the down arrow beside the Documents tab and select Text Documents that you want to convert into pdf.
10. Now, move mouse on the file that you want to convert into portable document format. When you take the mouse on the file, Action tab will appear on the right side.
11. Click the down arrow beside the Action tab and select the Download option.
12. Now, select PDF beside the Document option and click the Download button.
As you click the Download button, Google Docs application starts saving the file at the location that you have specified for downloaded objects. Hope, the article has given answers to the questions “How to convert doc to pdf online.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- How to Check Result of your IGNOU TERM END EXAM (TEE) – Let’s see - August 13, 2017
- Your Book needs these 3 elements to gain instant #bookformatting #ebook - July 31, 2017
- Why is QuickBooks hosting the smart way of accounting for CPAs? - July 26, 2017