How to Convert Word File to PDF?
Today, when PDF has created its image as the best format for sharing documents, almost every computer user wants to know the process of converting Word to PDF free. In fact, many organizations buy third party Word to PDF converter software. But, you know that anyone can convert Word file to PDF without spending a single penny. We know that many of the computer users are unaware of this fact.
Here, in this article, you will get answer to How to Convert Word File to PDF
Yes, it is possible. However, for this you need to install OpenOffice Writer on your computer. Do not worry, OpenOffice writer is free and easy to install. You can download it from http://www.openoffice.org/ After downloading and installing OpenOffice writer, execute the following steps to convert Word file to PDF free:
- Navigate to the location where the Word file that you want to convert to PDF is available.
- Right-click the file and select the Open With > SWriter option. The selected file will be opened in OpenOffice Writer.
- Now, Select File > Export as PDF option. The “PDF Options” dialog box appears. The dialog box comprises following tabs to help you set PDF properties:
- General: Here, you can configure settings to specify page range, export notes, export bookmarks, etc.
- Initial View: Here, you can set the initial view of the PDF file.
- User Interface: Here, you can set the user interface properties like whether you want to hide the menu bar or not, etc.
- Links: Here, you can configure settings to open links embedded in the PDF file.
- Security: Here, you can specify password to the PDF file to make it secure.
- Configure settings to convert word document to PDF and then click the Export button. The Export dialog box appears.
- Specify a name and location to the PDF file and click the Save button.
- As you click the Save button, the open office writer starts converting Word to PDF free. Once the process is done, you can access the PDF from the location where it is saved.
This is how to convert Word file to PDF. It is the simplest and the fastest way to convert doc to pdf free. And the best thing is almost every computer user knows using a Word editor. Like this you can also convert Excel to PDF free.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- 4 Benefits of Internet Roaming for Overseas Travelers - January 30, 2019
- Top 7 Web Design Myths - December 21, 2018
- iMessage Not Working on iPhone? The Fix! - December 13, 2018