How to Erase Internet History
There are several web browsers that allow us to surf internet as per our needs. But, most of us do not like keeping history of the websites visited, phrases typed in search engines, user ID, and other details. For an example, employees’ often use office internet for personal use and after that they want to flush the every presence of their personal internet use. But, maximum of them do not know “How to erase Internet History.”
This article provides information on how to erase internet history.
Mentioned below are the web browsers that are targeted here in this article for deleting internet search history:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
Erase Internet History from Mozilla Firefox
Execute the following steps to removing internet history from Mozilla Firefox, the second largest using web browser:
- Start Mozilla Firefox.
- Select Tools > Clear Recent History. The “Clear Recent History” dialog box will appear.
- Select a Time range to clear internet history.
- Click the Clear Now button.
- Within few moments all Internet search history will be erased.
Erase Internet History from Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is the world’s largest using web browser because of reasons like it is developed by Microsoft, its interface, its security, etc. Keeping the user’s privacy in mind, it also allows deleting internet history in just few seconds. Mentioned below are the steps following which you can permanently delete internet history:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Select Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Delete button. The “Delete Browsing History” dialog box appears providing options to clear Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, History, Form Data, and Passwords.
- Click the Delete button beside the option that you want to remove or click the Clear All button if you want to remove all items.
Within few moments of clicking the button, the history will be removed.
Erase Internet History from Google Chrome
Google Chrome is the latest web browser from Google. This is being famous because of two in one browsing and search panel. This browser also allows erasing internet history. Mentioned below are the steps that help you erase internet history:
- Start Google Chrome.
- Click the Tools icon at the right top corner of the browser.
- Select the History option. The “History” page appears.
- Click the Edit Items… link.
- Select the items that you want to remove and click the Remove selected items button. The selected items will be removed.
- If you want to clear all internet history, then click the Clear all browsing data button.
As you click the button, all internet history will be removed permanently.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- iMessage Not Working on iPhone? The Fix! - December 13, 2018
- Hubspot API – Advantages, Challenges, and Examples - November 29, 2018
- 5 SEO Practices Guaranteed To Boost E-Commerce Sales - October 27, 2018