Manage Android Phone from PC with Mobogenie
Before Android Phone, I was using a Nokia phone, which I used to manage from PC using PCSuite application. It was quite interesting to use PCSuite to manage everything on your mobile from PC, but when I bought Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562, I was not aware about if I could manage it from my PC.
Manage Android Phone from PC
Today, I came to know about Mobogenie – something like PCSuite – in simpler words, it is an application that helps you to Manage Android Phone from PC with ease and effectiveness. I downloaded it on my PC via this link – Download Mobogenie. After I downloaded Mobogenie, I installed it on my PC, and then started it.
When I started it, I was asked to connect my Android Phone to PC via Data cable for quicker and easier management. I connected my Android Phone to PC and as I connected my phone to PC, I was amazed like anything. I could see all my mobile data on Mobogenie. I could manage Android Phone from PC. I could use PC Internet to download apps, games, etc.
Before, I tell you anything more about Mobogenie, let me tell you its benefits. With Mobogenie, you can
- Use PC Internet to download and install games, apps, ringtones, music, wallpapers, etc. directly on your android phone once it is connected with PC via Mobogenie.
- Add new contacts and manage existing contacts.
- Import/export contacts.
- Import/export/delete/send SMS to anyone from Mobogenie.
- Install/delete/update apps with a single click.
- Manage music files with a single click.
- Manage videos with a single click.
- Manage data on internal and external SD cards.
- Create backup of the data.
- Restore data.
- Search for new games, apps, wallpapers, ringtones, etc. from within Mobogenie.
With so many features and benefits, I am now using it to Manage Android Phone from PC. Using this, I installed Temple Run 2 on my Samsung Android Galaxy S7562 phone.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- How to Open a PDF in Book View with Side by Side Pages as You are Reading a Book - August 19, 2018
- Best fitness trekker of 2018 - June 19, 2018
- 6 Things You Should Consider To Make Your Website Responsive In 2018 - June 9, 2018