Micromax Doodle 3 Review – Good and Bad Points to Know before Buy
I recently purchased Micromax Doodle 3 A 102 (approx 7 days back) from one of online shopping sites. While I was making a decision to order this phone, some of my friends say “do not just go for a bigger screen. Micromax cannot be compared with Samsung and blah blah blah…” But, I wanted to have it so I went through online shopping sites and started to read its features. After reading the features, I made a decision and placed an order for Micromax Doodle 3 white. Here, I am sharing Micromax Doodle 3 Review after using the phone for about 7 days.
Micromax Doodle 3 Review
Before I tell you my views about the phone, let me tell you the main features, which made me to place an order:
- 6” screen with 854×480 pixels, which is quite good
- Kingsoft office Document viewer
- 5MP rear camera with LED and 0.3 Mp front camera
- Video recording and HD support
- 2500 mAh battery
- Android v4.2.2 jelly bean OS
- 1.3 GHz MT6572 Dual Core Processor
- Dual SIM
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, Email, GPRS, USB, Navigation
- 512 RAM – a bit short but for my usage it is enough
- Free Magnetic flip cover and screen guard
Micromax Doodle 3 Review – Good and Bad
Let me share what I like in this phone and what not. Oppose to what others were saying about Micromax Doodle 3, I really like it.
Good Points – Micromax Doodle 3 Review
- Look and feel is really good.
- It comes with free magnetic flip cover and screen guard so it saved a lot of money as well.
- Picture quality is really good. Even in dark it gives good picture when flash is on. It has automatic smile detection and HDR functions for enhanced quality.
- As stated earlier, 512 RAM could have been 1 GB but this RAM is good enough for a user like me who is not a HD Gaming or HD video freak. Though, I have many apps and games installed including HD video player, Race 2, Candy Crush Saga, Candy Star, Angry Birds, etc., I never feel the phone hangs off. Some of the apps I have are Yahoo Messenger, Skype, three different browsers, Kingsoft office viewer, Adobe PDF viewer, HD video player, WinZip, twitter, pinterest, Google hangout, Gmail, and many more. I am using this phone without any problem on 3G; there is no hang up, which I have been facing in Samsung S7562.
- Notification is really good and real time helping me to check updates quickly.
- Easy to manage options like switch on/off Bluetooth, switch on/off data network, setting user profile like silent, meeting, outdoor, etc., and much more one click options to switch on/off other features like screen rotation, etc.
- Battery backup is really good. I carry phone fully charged with me at work and come back home after around 10 hours and it works good. On a 3G, you cannot expect more than it.
Bad Points – Micromax Doodle 3 Review
- One thing that I would like to say is flash sometimes does not work. Even if it is on, when you click the image, it does not work so you need to off it and then on again. But picture quality is good.
- File manager is not good. It does not give you easy options to move files from one folder to another. You have to select files, cut files, and then paste at the new location. There is no move option.
- File manager does not allow you to browse SD card or phone memory to select files that you need to attach to an email or whatsapp message. When you click the attachment button, you will only see options to attach picture or video; you will not see any option to browse through the SD card or internal phone memory. However, I overcome this problem with Total Commander File Manager App.
- If you are HD Gaming Guy then you may not like it because 512 RAM might not support it. Though, I have played Race 2 on it, and it was good without any hang up.
These are my views about Micromax Doodle 3 Review. I hope it would help you to make a decision.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- Best fitness trekker of 2018 - June 19, 2018
- 6 Things You Should Consider To Make Your Website Responsive In 2018 - June 9, 2018
- Marriage spells: Make your relationship work! - June 3, 2018