Things You Need to Make Money from Google Adsense
If you want to make money from Google Adsense then you will be needing a few things. In this post, we tell you the things you need to make money from Google Adsense.
Before, I start listing out the basic requirements to earn money using Google Adsense, let me tell you two basic terms from the dictionary of this ad program. Listed below are those terms:
- Advertisers: They are the persons who ask Google to advertise their products or services online. The advertisers set up a territory to help Google advertise their products or services in that particular region and for this they pay to Google.
- Publishers: They are the owners of websites or blogs. Publishers give Google some space on their websites or blogs to advertise others products or services and for this, Google pays them. A Publisher receives money in form a Cheque for which the minimum amount is $100. Once the publisher reaches this threshold, Google sends the payment cheque to the address provided by the publisher.
After reading the above terminology, you might have got an idea about the basic requirements to make money from Google Adsense.
If not, then read the below listed requirements to make money from Google Adsense program:
- Website: You must have a website to get benefited from Google’s ad program. Your website must have simple user interface, easy navigation, and unique content. If your website does not have these features, then Google may not allow you to display ads on your website.
- Blog: If you do not have a website but want to earn money online, then you can take benefit of a blog, which is free to create and use. Your blog must be based on a niche because the ads matching the niche of your blog will help you generate more revenue.
- Google or Gmail Account: Next thing after website or blog to setup Google Adsense account is, Google or Gmail account. You need this to setup Google Adsense account. If you have the one then type adsense.google.com in the search engine, access the website, and setup the account. If you do not have the one, then create it by accessing the gmail.com.
- Bank Account: To get payment for the ads being displayed on your website or blog, you need a bank account. You will get a cheque from Google that will have your bank account name mentioned on it, and the cheque will be account payee only.
- Permanent Billing Address: You will receive the cheque of your payment at this address so you must provide an existing address otherwise you do not receive the payment.
These are the things that you need to make money from Google Adsense. I hope this post is a help. If yes, please share your feedback by writing a comment.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- Top 7 Web Design Myths - December 21, 2018
- iMessage Not Working on iPhone? The Fix! - December 13, 2018
- Hubspot API – Advantages, Challenges, and Examples - November 29, 2018