Traffup Review A Website To Help You Get Free Traffic to Website, Increase Twitter Followers, Retweet Tweets
“Traffup is a traffic exchange website that claims to get traffic to website, increase twitter followers, and help you retweet tweets. And the best thing is you get all these FREE i.e. no cost. At first, I could not trust it but after joining the website and using it, I come to the conclusion that NOTHING in this world is free. You either need to spend money or time if you want something.
I agree to the fact that this website helps you get free traffic to website, increase twitter followers, and retweet tweets by other twitter users, but for this you either need to buy points or collect points. Points are all about the working of Traffup. More points means you may get more free traffic to website, more twitter followers, and retweets.
Let me tell you how this point system works in traffup.
When you join Traffup, you are assigned with some bonus points (in numbers) that you have to use further. After joining the website, you have to add your website and twitter account to get free traffic and increase twitter followers respectively.
- When you add your website in traffup, you have to assign some points that you will give to other traffup users when they will hit your website. You can add maximum 10 websites and can also select the best category for your website.
- When you add your twitter account to get more twitter followers, you will have to assign some points that you will be given to the person who will follow you on twitter.
- When you add tweets that you want other twitter users on Traffup to retweet for you, then you need to assign some points. When somebody retweet tweets for you, he will mget the points assigned to that tweet.
** You can assign from 5 to 50 points. Depending on the points assigned, duration to visit the website is set. For example, if you give 50 points then users will have to view site for 30 seconds, which is good. More time means more value.
This is how point system works in traffup. More points you will have more success you will get. However, once free points are finished, you have to either collect the points or buy the points.
How to Collect Free Points at Traffup?
To collect free points you have to be manually active as per your need. For example, if you want more traffic daily then you will have to collect free points daily because once the free points are finished, you will get no visitors and twitter followers. To collect free points,
- Visits website of other users.
- Follow other twitter users.
- Retweet tweets of other twitter users at traffup
- Refer others to earn points
- Use Affiliate program to earn points
When you finish visiting a website, following twitter users, and retweeting tweets, the points assigned to that website, twitter user, and retweet will be added to your account. This is how you can collect free points at traffup.
How to Buy Points at Traffup?
If you do not want to be manually active at traffup but want to use its service then the best way for you is to buy points. You can buy points using credit cards, etc. To buy points simply click the buy button, select the points pack, and then complete the payment. Once the payment is done, you will get the points you have purchased.
Whereas Traffup is the fastest way to get free traffic to website, increase twitter followers, and retweet tweets, you cannot ensure permanent ranking in search engines. To get free traffic to website, you must have enough points. When you have points you will get traffic else not.
In my opinion, we shall optimize websites for search engines so that we get traffic daily without opening any traffic exchange site. However, today when getting place in search engine is being too difficult, we cannot keep us away from such sites as well.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- Why buy a Reserve Instance (RI) / Reserve Instance (RI) Explained? - April 27, 2017
- Learn this Process to Convert Mbox to PST Quickly - April 17, 2017
- How OLM to PST Converter can Simplify the Conversion Process? - April 12, 2017