What is the best time to get more engagement on your Facebook Posts?
Facebook being the world’s top social media platform has always been a place where people feel happy when they see higher rate of engagement (likes, comments, and shares) on their posts, photos, or everything they share. But, the problem is we do not really see higher rate of engagement on every post or photo we share except a few of them.
Why do we see more engagement on some posts but not on all? There can be multiple reasons behind that, and some of those reasons are:
- The post or photo on which you have more engagement is really worth it. For example, people often love funny content, emotional content, personal pictures of you, and question/answer type posts. Sharing such posts/photos will surely get you more engagement than other posts.
- The post or photo on which you have more engagement is shared in the best time of the day. Yes, the time of sharing and the day of sharing matters a lot.
So, today I tell you the best time and the best day to share posts / photos on your Facebook wall so that you can see more likes, comments, and shares on each of your post / photo.
Best Time to Share Post Every Day
As per my personal experience, the best time to share anything on Facebook is,
- During breakfast hours – it means 8 AM to 9 AM
- During lunch hours – it means 1 PM to 2:00 PM (during this period you get the highest engagement on almost every day)
- During rest hours – it means 3 PM to 3:30 PM
- After Dinner hours – it means 8 PM to 10 PM
When you share anything on your Facebook profile in above listed timings, you will see about 18% to 30% more engagement.
Best Day to Share on Facebook
Not every day is the best day when it comes to share something on Facebook. And, if you are more concerned about likes, shares, and comments and if these activities make you happy then you must avoid sharing anything on which you want to see more likes, shares, and comments on below listed days:
You should rather share on below listed days:
During Thursday, Friday, and Sunday you get the maximum engagement but only when you share posts in the best time listed above in this article.
Follow our suggestions and share your feedback if you see any improvement in engagement rate.
Latest posts by Deepak Gupta (see all)
- iMessage Not Working on iPhone? The Fix! - December 13, 2018
- Hubspot API – Advantages, Challenges, and Examples - November 29, 2018
- 5 SEO Practices Guaranteed To Boost E-Commerce Sales - October 27, 2018